Brookfarm Premium-Grade Natural Macadamia Oil, 43.3 fl oz (1.25l), 4-Pack
This is a golden-colored gourmet oil with the nutty sweet taste of the Australian macadamia nut. It can be used for salad dressings, marinades, and as a table dipping oil. The oil has a high smoke point of 410°F and can be used for high-temperature cooking such as stir fries or baking. It retains its unique flavor throughout cooking and will not burn.
The nutty, sweet aroma enhances natural food flavors. It is the perfect ingredient for salad dressings, stir-fries, baking and pan frying. Try it as a delicious dipping oil – serve with your favorite Dukka.
- Founded in 1999 by Pam and Martin Brook, Brookfarm is today Australia’s leading producer of premium-quality Macadamia products and works on the 3 P’s principle, Passion for Quality, Passion for a better environment and Passion for great-tasting healthy food.
- Brookfarm is a working farm in Australia dedicated to farming in sustainable ways, regenerating local native rainforest, and providing a haven for wildlife.
- Supporters of Rainforest Rescue which exists to buy back rainforest from developers in order that it might be preserved for future generations.
- In the USA Brookfarm supports the UCLA Aids Institute CARE Center
Bronze 2004 – UK Great Taste Awards
Silver 2006, 2007, 2009 – Royal Sydney Show
Certifications – OU Kosher, Halal
Features and benefits
- Multi-award-winning macadamia oil perfect for salad dressings, marinades, and as a table dipping oil
- Macadamia oil has a high smoke point of 410F and can be used for high temperature cooking such as stir fries or baking
- It retains its unique flavor throughout cooking and will not burn.Has a nutty sweet aroma that enhances natural food flavors
- Eat as part of a healthy diet
- Made from nuts harvested on BrookFarm’s macadamia trees in Australia
Brookfarm is a working farm of approximately 4200 macadamia trees, the majority of which were planted in 1989. At the very centre of our plantation is a regenerated rainforest, with some old re-growth forest. This area is the original home of the macadamia, a native Australian rainforest tree. The rich red fertile volcanic soils, high rainfall and the warm sub-tropical climate of the Byron hinterland are the ideal conditions for growing macadamias.