Char-Broil Center Cut Lump Charcoal
- Better charcoal equals better grilling results
- Clean-burning, 100% natural, hardwood lump charcoal
- Comprised of organic, center-cut hardwoods only- no limbs, bark, binders or excessive charcoal fines and dust
- Uniform 3-inch average briquette size and 3 percent max ash for easier use and more reliable results
- Fired longer to product a lighter-weight, clean-burning, premium charcoal that minimizes unwanted wood sparks, dirty smoke and ash
Char-Broil center-cut charcoal is a clean-burning, 100% natural, hardwood lump charcoal. While other brands use scrap wood, Char-Broil center-cut lump charcoal is comprised of organic, center-cut hardwoods only- no limbs, Bark, binders or excessive charcoal fines & dust. The Net result is a lump charcoal that offers a faster start, better results, & easiest cleanup when grilling is complete. The hardwood lumps are uniform in size & quality for easier use & more reliable results. Char-Broil center-cut lump charcoal is fired longer to product a lighter-weight, clean-burning, premium charcoal that minimizes unwanted wood sparks, dirty smoke & ash. Char-Broil center-cut charcoal is light in weight & heavy on quality. Water & other natural impurities have been burned away, giving you a lump charcoal that meets the highest level of quality standards. 3-Inch average briquette size, with 3% max ash. Better charcoal equals better results. 11 LB box. Measures 16-inches L x 16-inches w x 8-inches H.