Garlic Powder (21 oz.)
About this item
- Pungent garlic flavor and intense garlic taste
- Great alternative to minced garlic without the noticeable particles
- Garlic powder removes the work of chopping and peeling fresh garlic
- Can be mixed with margarine or soft butter for a tasty garlic spread
- Rehydrates nearly instantly when added to moist recipes
Member’s Mark Garlic Powder offers the intense and delicious flavor of garlic without the need to work with fresh garlic in your kitchen. This seasoning can be used to make garlic and herb seasoning that tastes great on everything from Italian dishes to Indian recipes. It can also be used to make spreads, soups and marinades quickly and easily.
Is Member’s Mark Garlic Powder Simple to Use?
This garlic powder is a cinch to use when compared to fresh garlic. There is no need to chop or press garlic cloves when using this product form Member’s Mark. It offers the same excellent flavor without all the extra work. Just open up the resealable container’s top, shake in the amount of garlic you want and then close it back up to keep the seasoning fresh for the next time you need it. This garlic powder should be kept stored in a cool and dry location.
What Dishes Can One Use Member’s Mark Garlic Powder In?
This garlic powder works well in all sorts of different recipes depending on your unique tastes. You can use it on your favorite Italian dishes like lasagna, spaghetti or chicken parmesan. It also goes well in dishes like chicken and broccoli, Greek chicken, grilled steaks, gingered short ribs and more. Even snacks can benefit from a sprinkle or two of garlic powder. Try adding some to your morning toast or cheese croissant for an added depth of flavor.
Great Flavor for Any Home Recipe
Each .25 teaspoon of Member’s Mark Garlic Powder is the equivalent of a medium clove of garlic, while .75 of a teaspoon is the same as using a tablespoon of minced garlic, instead. No matter what sort of recipes you make at home, garlic powder will accent the flavors and make every meal one to remember. Member’s Mark Garlic Powder offers the intense and delicious flavor of garlic without the need to work with fresh garlic in your kitchen. This seasoning can be used to make garlic and herb seasoning that tastes great on everything from Italian dishes to Indian recipes. It can also be used to make spreads, soups and marinades quickly and easily.
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder equals 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon is the equivalent of one medium garlic clove
- Rehydrates almost instantly when added to moist foods
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry location
- Avoid sprinkling the bottle over a steaming pot to prevent moisture from entering the bottle