Power. Performance. Precision. The Chronomat 41 combines an exceptional fuselage with the self-winding chronograph Breitling Caliber 01 “motor,” chronometer-certified by the COSC. The 41 mm diameter of its sleekly curved case makes it suitable for all wrist sizes. It’s equipped with a screw-locked crown and push pieces, as well as substantial protective control guards.
- Caliber: Breitling 01 (Manufacture)
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical
- Power reserve: Min. 70 hours
- Chronograph: 1/4th second, 30 minutes, 12 hours
- Vibration: 28,800 v.p.h
- Jewel: 47 jewels
- Calendar: Dial aperture
- Back: Screwed in (Limited Edition: sapphire)
- Water resistance: 300 m (1,000′). Limited Edition: 200 m (660′)
- Bezel: Unidirectional, ratcheted
- Crown: Screw-locked, two gaskets
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, glare-proofed both sides
- Diameter: 41.00 mm
- Interhorn width: 20/18 mm
- Thickness: 15.40 mm
- Weight (without strap): 110.35 gr.
*‘Compare at’ price reflects verified online retail price of same or similar item.