Frankincense Carteri essential oil is steam distilled from a Middle Eastern or African tree’s gum resin. It has been used for thousands of years as a spiritual incense, folk medicine and in cosmetics. In traditional Chinese Medicine, the gum resin is used for bruising, swelling, sores and pain from traumatic injuries. Frankincense Carteri has the ability to rejuvenate the look of mature skin and can be used in serums or creams for the face. It is also used as an immune system support. Frankincense can be a dear friend during times of grief and sorrow.
Plant Therapy Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil. 10 ml (1/3 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade (Pack of 12)
About the product
- Botanical Name: Boswellia carteri
- Aromatic Scent: Frankincense carteri oil has a green, balsamic, lemon-wood odor.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH! Message one of our Certified Aroma therapist through Amazon messages
- Plant Therapy has other Essential Oils: Basil linalool, Cajuput, Cedar wood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir, Garlic, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Naiouli, Orange, Patchouli, Pine, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Vetiver, Wintergreen.